I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 2, 2011

It's about love

I love your eyes,, that shine in the day or the nite..
I love your smile,, that works when I’m feeling down..
I love your heart,, that would never change even if your not there anymore.
I love how you act,, that cheer me up,, when I’m feeling down.
You know how much I love you,, nothing can tear our love..
Not even mountains of golds and diamonds..
I don’t need an expensive ring/necklace/earing/bracelet/even a pile roses that says I love you..
I just need your love so I can be strong.
Your everything to me,, I  could die without you..
When ever your not here and I think about you,, I start to cry..
My cry represent how much I miss you..
My strong feeling of misses you represent how much I love you..
That’s why I want to know that I’m a still in your heart??
May this love be the first and the last in our love.
All of this represent how much I love you..
I love you forever until we die together..
We will be in the heaven together still thinking about each other..
Even if we don’ t know each anymore..
We will still holding hand together,, until the end of our life..

No comments:

Post a Comment